TCC's Center for Military and Veterans Education (CMVE) can assist in growing a highly trained military workforce through certifications, credentials and professional development.
CMVE offers customized training and open enrollment course options to military commands, businesses and military supportive organizations.
How CMVE Military Contract Programs can help
- Military Contract Programs has a highly trained staff to walk you through the process
- Programs are cost-effective
- Many programs include nationally recognized certifications
- Many programs are approved by the VA for veterans benefits
- Work is documented on a college transcript
Become an employment partner
Our employment partners can take advantage of the following programs:
- Customized training
- Open enrollment
- SkillBridge partnership
- On-the-job training
Military workforce programs
The following programs are available for military employers and transitioning military.
- Solar-Ready Vets
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Machining skills certification
- Loss prevention
To find out more about the certification programs, contract and customized training we provide the military, visit the CMVE website.
Director, Military Contract Training Programs