Register for Classes
Use our convenient online system to register
Follow these steps to register
- Click the “View courses and register” button below to enter the registration area.
- In the registration area, click the “Login/Create Account” link at the top of the page.
- New students: If this is your first time taking classes through the Center for Workforce Solutions, select “Create a New Profile” to create your user account.
- Returning students: If you are a returning Workforce student, enter your username and password to sign into your user account.
- Once you have signed up or logged in, you will be ready to enroll in classes.
- Tuition is due at the time of registration. Visa and MasterCard are accepted.
If you want to pay by check or in person, contact us at 757-822-1234.
Using FastForward to pay for class?
If you are using FastForward (formerly known as the Workforce Credential Grant) and qualify for financial assistance, please call 757-822-1234 before registering.
Other ways to register
Come to the TCC Center for Workforce Solutions, 7000 College Drive, Suffolk, VA 23435
Driving directions and map.
Call 757-822-1234 Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Need help? We’re here for you
Registration specialists are available to help you Monday – Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Call us at 757-822-1234 or email us.