TCC’s Workforce Bridge Program offers you the opportunity to enroll in Student Development 106 (SDV 106) “Preparation for Employment,” a one-credit TCC online course!
What Does Student Development 106, “Preparation for Employment” provide?
- Experience in resume writing
- Preparation of job applications
- Writing of letters of application
- Successful strategies for job interviews
- Identifying your marketable skills and aptitudes
- Strategies for successful employment searches
Get ready for a successful career!
To learn more, contact: