When, where and how you need it
The Tidewater Community College’s Center for Workforce Solutions provides dynamic, state-of-the-art education, customized training and services that respond to the specific needs of companies.
Our industry subject matter experts will collaborate with you to determine learning outcomes, design a just-in-time training solution and deliver classes when and where it works best for you.
Flexible customized training on your time
We provide training on-site, on campus and online. We can provide classroom space, mechatronic and welding labs and even trucks and motorcycles. We can also use your equipment, your warehouse or your office space. We can schedule training times around your employees’ workdays and availability.
Customized training case studies
We have provided customized training to a wide variety of businesses and industries in Hampton Roads. Below are several case studies highlighting the kinds of services and products we can deliver.
- Bon Secours receives on-site Microsoft training for their administrative staff
- Sumitomo Machinery Corporation uses WFS for hard and soft skill training in their high-tech industry
- USUI International invests in their leadership with supervisory training
- S.B. Ballard increases internal knowledge through illustration and drafting software training
- Port of Virginia sees an immediate return on their CDL training investment
Whether you need soft skills or specific industry credentials, we have the labs and equipment to provide on-time and on-budget training. Contact us today to find out more.
Associate Vice President of Corporate Solutions