Military Training Solutions
Customized, high-quality training from experienced trainers
Looking to get into a promising civilian career fast? With the right credentials and certifications, transitioning service members, veterans, and dependents can train for a high-paying civilian career in just weeks or months.
With the help of TCC’s Center for Military and Veterans Education, transitioning servicemen, veterans, and military dependents can find customized tools and dedicated resources to connect affordable training to in-demand careers. From maximizing your military educational benefits to earning college credit for your military experience, TCC’s experienced staff can help you find the right flexible training for your academic and professional goals!
TCC’s Military Continuing Education staff offers nationally recognized certifications, credentials, and professional development. The CMVE offers customized military workforce training and open enrollment course options to military commands, businesses and military community organizations.
- Military Contract Programs has a highly trained staff to walk you through the process
- Programs are cost-effective
- Many programs include nationally recognized certifications
- Many programs are approved by the VA for veterans benefits
- Work is documented on a college transcript
Military workforce programs
TCC is the largest Provider of SkillBridge programs in the Hampton Roads area. We offer the following SkillBridge certification programs:
- Solar-Ready Vets
- CNC Machinist Certification
- Virginia Natural Gas Operator Certification
- Digital Court Reporter
- Nanomanufacturing Technician
- Virginia Ship Repair Association Pipefitter/Welder
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
We also work with our employment partners to provide customized training solutions, open enrollment courses, on-the-job training, and apprenticeships.
Interim Project Coordinator
Military Veterans Strategic Programs
and Continuing Education